Entry-Level Audio Visual (AV) and Logistic
Reporting to the manager, this role will manage the day-to-day facilities and logistics operations:
- Perform checks on AV System to ensure that all equipment is running smoothly
- Able to troubleshoot any faulty AV equipment, which includes but are not limited to projects, matrix, mixer, microphones, and cables.
- Setup and test all equipment where necessary
- Interact with clients and assist with their event and workshop setups to ensure that their audio-visual equipment is working as required
- Perform repairs and preventive maintenance check on all equipment and facilities
- Set up the event spaces as per client requirements, such as the chairs, tables, flipchart stands, and other materials
- Prepare logistics needed for training and classes such as the venue, training equipment, and materials
- Clean, sterilize and organize training equipment
- Handle administrative tasks
- Stay in constant communication with manage
- Must be able to work on weekends and/or overtime
- Assist with any ad-hoc duties related to logistics or operations of the company
- Experience in handling basic AV equipment is a strong advantage
- The individual must be able to work on weekends. Time-off will be given accordingly, and overtime in accordance with MOM guidelines
- The individual must be physically fit and must declare any pre-existing medical donations if any
- The individual must have pleasant disposition and be a team player
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- Punctual, neat and organized
- Conversant in English
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com!
We look forward to hearing from you!